A sari helps in the activation of the Shaktitattva in a woman. By wearing a sari, the embodied soul imbibes Chaitanya and sattvikta from the environment. Cotton and silk sari have greater ability to imbibe sattvikta and Chaitanya. Hence, wearing cotton and silk saṛi helps obtain spiritual benefits in a higher proportion.
Benefits of woman wearing sari :
• Inculcation of humility
• Generation of modesty
• Increase in the stability of the mind and concentration of the Subconscious mind
• Awakening of maternal feelings
• Feeling that a sari is the symbol of a Deity
• Development of bhav
• Increase in self-confidence
• Increase in Kshātravruttiī (Attitude of a warrior)
• Increase in introversion and decrease in extroversion due to awareness of one’s true form
Effect on the others when woman is wearing sari :
When one looks at an embodied soul wearing sattvik attire, it creates a positive effect on the various chakras of our body. And as a result, when one is looking at such person, other person experiences pleasant sensation. Viewing a sattvik scene impacts us spiritually and influences our mind and intellect. When one look at an individual wearing sattvik clothing such as a saṛi, dhotī etc., waves of Shakti, bliss and Peace, emitting from these, are registered in the mind, and they leave a positive impression on the mind.